18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 14″ Chain Saw Kit with 4 Batteries (5.0Ah)
- POWER: Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency
- SPEED: Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- DESIGN: Compact rear handle design offers improved performance and operator comfort
- INNOVATION: “Tool-less” chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- INCLUDES: 4 ea. 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries and dual-port rapid charger
- Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless Chain Saw Kit (model XCU03PT1). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the Chain Saw is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with a direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.
- The Chain Saw has a 14” guide bar and the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed, but with less noise (only 100dB(A)). It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a “tool-less” chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- “Tool-less” chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when the operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Weighs only 11.5 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows the operator to easily add and check the bar oil level
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Guide Bar Length :14″
- Chain Speed :3,940 FPM
- Pitch :3/8″
- Gauge :.043″
- Battery:2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length:30-1/2″
- Net Weight (with battery):5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight:31 lbs.